I was going to save this brilliant Ms.Flow box for when Aunt Flo reared her head round the corner, but
impatience curiosity got the better of me.
Ms.Flow is a brand new monthly wellbeing subscription service, delivering luxury pamper packages to your door, when you need them the very most! Packages can be tailored to suit you, all treats ensure that the mind, body and soul are catered for.
This month Ms.Flow have gone all tropical with a box filled with orange-inspired treats to satisfy those time of the month cravings, premium beauty products to lift my mood and we all know exercise helps things, and this month’s featured Yoga pose is The Butterfly Pose.
- Vegan hair care tool kit, by Tara Smith
- Hand cream, by TimeBomb
- Caffeine-free Orange Tea, by London Fruit & Herb Company
- Cura-Heat patch
- Bath ‘Tea’, by Birch Lea Soaperie
- Hand-Poured Ms. Flow Mimosa & Mandarin candle
- Milk Chocolate with Blood Orange, by Green & Blacks
- A selection of feminine hygiene essentials
I am someone who REALLY struggles with pain and low-mood during this less-than-pleasant time of month. After seeing MANY doctors and tests and scans, it revealed I have Endometriosis, which has actually worsened since having Eli. I l
ive in fear dread the time arriving – so a premium care package, ensuring I have alllllll the comforts when I need them the most, is just perfect! Thank you @MsFlow!
To find out even more and to subscribe, head to www.msflow.co.uk. You can also save 15% by using the promotional code: WELCOME15
- I was gifted the August Ms. Flow box in return for Review. All thoughts, experiences and opinions are my own.
#MSFLOW #ad #sponsored