BY CLAIRE BRISTON // LA POÈSIE EST DANS LA RUE | Embroidery Hoop
• HOOP SIZE // 4 inches
• DETAILS // Hand-embroidered design, sewn using black thread onto plain, natural calico cotton. As this fabric is a natural fibre, there may be slight differences in colour. Framed using a bamboo wooden embroidery hoop, backed with card and signature ink stamp.
• INSPIRATION // Inspired by The 1975, this hand-stitched hoop reads the words “La Poèsie Est Dans La Rue” and features hand holding a wine glass and rose. An absolute must for fans of The 1975!
• WHAT’S INCLUDED // This piece comes to you ready made, framed in wooden hoop with finished back. A simple thread string is attached should you wish to hang.
• MADE BY // Me! By Claire Briston in the North West of England.
• AVAILABILITY // This piece is currently available to purchase. Additional pieces can be made to order.
• Ready to hang.
• Delivery upgrades available.
• Gift wrap / hand written note available. Please contact me directly to organise.