BY CLAIRE BRISTON // I Don’t Want to be your Friends | Embroidery Hoop
• HOOP SIZE // 6 inches
• DETAILS // Hand-embroidered design, sewn using black thread onto plain, natural calico cotton. As this fabric is a natural fibre, there may be slight differences in colour. Framed using a bamboo wooden embroidery hoop, backed with card and signature ink stamp.
• INSPIRATION // Inspired by the song “Falling” by The 1975. This hand-stitched hoop reads the words “I don’t want to be your friend, I want to cut your neck”. An absolute must for fans of The 1975!
• WHAT’S INCLUDED // This piece comes to you ready made, framed in wooden hoop with finished back. A simple thread string is attached should you wish to hang.
• MADE BY // Me! By Claire Briston in the North West of England.
• AVAILABILITY // This piece is currently available to purchase. Additional pieces can be made to order.