BY CLAIRE BRISTON // The Moon in the Desert – Hand Embroidery Hoop
• HOOP SIZE // 4 inches
• DETAILS // Hand-embroidered design featuring cactus in desert moonlit scene; sewn using black thread onto plain, natural calico cotton. Framed using a bamboo wooden embroidery hoop, backed with card and signature ink stamp.
• INSPIRATION // Inspired by Boho / Celestial themes.
• WHAT’S INCLUDED // This piece comes to you ready made, framed in wooden hoop with finished back. A simple thread string is attached should you wish to hang.
• MADE BY // Me! By Claire Briston in the North West of England.
• AVAILABILITY // This piece is currently available on ‘made to order’ only. Please allow additional time for me to make hoop before dispatch.
• Made to order. Allow 3 days for item to be made before dispatch.