BLEACH LONDON // Bleach Lights Kit (Balayage)
Balayage kit for summery sun-drenched highlights. Everything you need to create and maintain lightened hair from mid-lengths to ends with a gradual fade. Suitable for all hair colours but for best results use on mid-coloured, untreated hair. Colour and length of duration will depend on porosity, length, fineness and condition of hair, as well as any previous treatments. If hair’s already been dyed with a darker colour this product might not be able to remove it. Box contains: Developing lotion, bleaching powder, conditioning repair mask, tint brush, bowl, gloves, instructions and balayage board for simple application.
Milk Carton Box
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (23.6) Width (5.5) Depth (10)
Product code: 744510
1. Lift the top area of your hair (from front to back) and clip into three separate sections (See diagram 1 on instructions).Start with the section underneath.
2. Place a slice of hair on top of the balayage board wih the comb facing upwards closest to the scalp to guide the hair through. Paint your hair in three sections along its length (see diagram 2).
3. Section 1- Begin painting at the point where you want the highlight to start. Use the tint brush to lightly paint the bleach mixture onto section 1 of the hair on approximately three strands, (see diagram 2, Section 1). Hint: You may want to hold your tint brush sideways in order to get thinner strands.
4. Section 2- Pull the balayage board a third of the way down the hair to paint Section 2. Repeat the previous step, this time painting approximately five strands, three of which should be continuous from section 1 (see diagram 2, Section 2).
5. Section 3- Pull the balayage board into the last 3rd of the hair. Repeat previous step, this time painting all the hair increasing the amount of bleach near the end of the hair.
6. Drop each section of hair as you finish with it. Continue working all the way around the underneath area sectioning off small slices of hair and applying the bleach mixture with the painting board.
7. Repeat this process on the top sections of hair that you clipped to your head. Leave the product to develop for fifteen to thirty minutes.